Product Owner (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients. As Product Owner at Forte, you'll be responsible for the product roadmap, advise clients, and guide your team in delivering exceptional digital solutions within budget and timelines.
You should be based in Berlin to join our Forte Team in Germany.
- Provide expert guidance to clients, leveraging your 2-3 years of experience, and develop innovative digital growth strategies within your team based on your knowledge of cutting-edge technologies (e.g. apps, software, AI, chatbots and big data)
- Manage client communication across various aspects of the business model and product development process
- Translate complex client requirements into well-defined work packages, execute them and ensure that project objectives are clearly communicated to all team members
- Participate in workshops with stakeholders, leveraging your expertise to facilitate productive discussions and problem-solving
- Apply your experience in agile methodologies to plan sprints, create and manage backlogs using tools like Confluence and Jira, and conduct reviews, ensuring efficient project management
- Oversee the development process and sprint cycles, leveraging your expertise to evaluate progress, identify bottlenecks, and implement improvements.
- Foster a culture of high performance and service delivery through exemplary cross-team collaboration and effective communication
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of market trends
- Demonstrated experience working with Scrum teams and applying Agile techniques and practices effectively
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, and inspire collaboration
- High-level management skills
- In-depth technical understanding in software architecture, headless CMS, REACT frontends
- Proficiency in tools like Confluence, Jira, Jira Service Desk, or Azure DevOps
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a Product Owner or Product Manager
- A degree in computer science, IT, business, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Possession of certifications as a Product Owner, Agile Methods, or related additional training is a plus
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers and developers (and everything in between!) headquartered in Oslo. Together with our clients, we design the digital products, processes and software systems they need to meet their customer needs and help them scale to the next level. True to our Norwegian influence, we live Scandinavian pragmatism through and through. Short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, an active, engaged and inclusive workforce - that's us. We strive for long-term commitments, not only in our customer relationships, but also in the life cycles of our employees. That's why we launched our Forte Academy, where we invest in our colleagues for the long term, empowering and encouraging them to build their competencies. We build relationships on talent, trust and commitment, which is why we offer our employees the option of flexible working hours by waiving core hours.
You’ll be a part of an international digital consulting company, and a team of highly skilled people with a common desire to create the workplace of our dreams. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilizing deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
You’ll be part of a great team! We want all our colleagues to have a voice and we make decisions as a team. As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused growth, design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best solutions for our clients are in the driving seat.
You’ll meet a lot of passionate people who love to share and to learn from each other. We have several processes in place that ensure continuous and regular exchange between all knowledge hubs.
We are solution-oriented and pragmatic in our approach, with regard to both our methods and each other as well as in our collaboration with clients. Among the 350 Forte Digital employees in Scandinavia and Poland, we are a hub of over 35 specialists. Big enough to handle complex projects and small enough to be there for our customers quickly and non-bureaucratically.
We work with ambitious but stable clients that are looking for long-term engagements.
The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in different competency classes or in our Forte Academy but also in an agile team, which lives an open error and feedback culture and promotes, among other things, training and education of the Scrum Alliance.
The doors of our office in Berlin Kreuzberg are always open for you and our other hubs are happy to welcome you abroad as well. Additionally, you have the option of a 4-day work week.
Enjoy the international environment with offices in Oslo, Krakow, Berlin and Copenhagen and clients from all over Europe.
At Forte Digital, we offer 30 vacation days.
We'll support your Urban Sports Club membership.
Participation in social activities like trips, dinners and activities like golf, rock climbing, football and squash.
We encourage our employees to decide which charitable projects our company invests in and which causes we can support.
We own a very nice property in France at the disposal of all employees whether for workation or vacation purposes (yes, the pool is included)!
Curious to know more about us?
We are excited to get to know you and answer all of your questions. Feel free to contact us via email or fill out the application form including your CV.
Felder mit * müssen ausgefüllt werden
Felder mit * müssen ausgefüllt werden