Scrum Master (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients. As Forte Digital Germanys Scrum Master you will be part of the agile team and product development. You will play an important role in ensuring the successful execution of our projects.
You should be based in Berlin to join our Forte Team in Germany.
- Act as a facilitator for the Scrum team, promoting collaboration, self-organization, and accountability
- Implement and uphold Scrum principles and practices, including organizing and leading Scrum events and managing Scrum artifacts
- Provide guidance and support to the development team, removing obstacles, and helping them achieve their goals
- Foster open and transparent communication with stakeholders, ensuring that project progress is well-understood
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement within the team, helping to identify and address areas for enhancement
- Utilize relevant metrics and reporting tools (Kanban and Scrumban) to monitor and optimize team performance, keeping stakeholders informed
- Act as a mediator when conflicts arise, helping the team find effective resolutions
Required skills and Education:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master, preferably in a software development environment
- Strong knowledge of Scrum principles, practices, and frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate team collaboration and engage with stakeholders
- Proven ability to motivate and support Agile teams
- Technical know-how and interest of building end-to-end digital platforms and services
- A commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Experienced working with Confluence, Jira & Jira Service Desk, or Azure DevOps, Monday
- Relevant certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) are a plus
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers, developers and exceptional people headquartered in Oslo. In collaboration with our clients, we design digital products and processes to enable existing businesses to the next level of success and digitalization. Influenced by our Norwegian origin, we adapted Scandinavian pragmatism in our daily way of work: short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies and a proactive, inclusive workforce – that is Forte Digital. We strive for long-term commitments in our client relationships and with our employees because we believe that engaged people are the key to trust and success. To support the individual development of our employees and colleagues, we offer various options to advance their skills, careers and to live an encouraging work culture.
You’ll be a part of an international digital consulting company, and a team of highly skilled people with a common desire to create the workplace of our dreams. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilizing deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
You’ll be part of a great team! We want all our colleagues to have a voice and we make decisions as a team. As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused growth, design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best solutions for our clients are in the driving seat.
You’ll meet a lot of passionate people who love to share and to learn from each other. We have several processes in place that ensure continuous and regular exchange between all knowledge hubs.
We are solution-oriented and pragmatic in our approach, with regard to both our methods and each other as well as in our collaboration with clients. Among the 350 Forte Digital employees in Scandinavia and Poland, we are a hub of over 30 specialists. Big enough to handle complex projects and small enough to be there for our customers quickly and non-bureaucratically.
We work with ambitious but stable clients that are looking for long-term engagements.
The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in different competency classes or in our Forte Academy but also in an agile team, which lives an open error and feedback culture and promotes, among other things, training and education of the Scrum Alliance.
The doors of our office in Berlin Kreuzberg are always open for you and our other hubs are happy to welcome you abroad as well. Additionally, you have the option of a 4-day work week.
Enjoy the international environment with offices in Oslo, Krakow, Berlin and Copenhagen and clients from all over Europe.
At Forte Digital, we offer 30 vacation days.
We'll support your Urban Sports Club membership.
Participation in social activities like trips, dinners and activities like golf, rock climbing, football and squash.
We encourage our employees to decide which charitable projects our company invests in and which causes we can support.
We own a very nice property in France at the disposal of all employees whether for workation or vacation purposes (yes, the pool is included)!
Education and Experience:
- At least 4 years working experience in a Scrum Master or Agile Leadership role in software development or frameworks like Scrum@Scale, LeSS, SAFe or related frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Nice to have: You gained a certificate as Scrum Master, in Agile Methods or related additional trainings
Curious to know more about us?
We are excited to get to know you and answer all of your questions. Feel free to contact us via email or fill out the application form including your CV.
Felder mit * müssen ausgefüllt werden