Senior Product Designer (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients. As Forte Digital Germanys Senior Product Designer you will contribute to the design process from concept to delivery, ensuring a seamless and user-centric experience.
You should be based in Berlin to join our Forte Team in Germany.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product owners, developers and other stakeholders, to define design goals and requirements.
- Contribute to the launch of digital products, from discovery to production.
- Communicate design decisions effectively and advocate for the user throughout the product development cycle.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback and testing, ensuring a user-friendly and visually appealing experience with attention to detail.
- Formulate hypotheses and carry out experiments tovalidate or pivot the team’s solution.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior designers, fostering a culture of creativity and excellence.
- Stay abreast of design trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices.
Required skills and Education:
- 5+ years of experience working on zero-to-one products.
- Deep understanding across user experience, user interface design, and branding.
- Experienced and efficient user of Figma for prototyping and design systems work.
- Ability to design and prototype for complex flows and bounce seamlessly between low and high-fidelity deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers, developers and exceptional people headquartered in Oslo. In collaboration with our clients, we design digital products and processes to enable existing businesses to the next level of success and digitalization. Influenced by our Norwegian origin, we adapted Scandinavian pragmatism in our daily way of work: short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies and a proactive, inclusive workforce – that is Forte Digital. We strive for long-term commitments in our client relationships and with our employees because we believe that engaged people are the key to trust and success. To support the individual development of our employees and colleagues, we offer various options to advance their skills, careers and to live an encouraging work culture.
You’ll be a part of an international digital consulting company, and a team of highly skilled people with a common desire to create the workplace of our dreams. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilizing deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
You’ll be part of a great team! We want all our colleagues to have a voice and we make decisions as a team. As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused growth, design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best solutions for our clients are in the driving seat.
You’ll meet a lot of passionate people who love to share and to learn from each other. We have several processes in place that ensure continuous and regular exchange between all knowledge hubs.
We are solution-oriented and pragmatic in our approach, with regard to both our methods and each other as well as in our collaboration with clients. Among the 350 Forte Digital employees in Scandinavia and Poland, we are a hub of over 30 specialists. Big enough to handle complex projects and small enough to be there for our customers quickly and non-bureaucratically.
We work with ambitious but stable clients that are looking for long-term engagements.
The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in different competency classes or in our Forte Academy but also in an agile team, which lives an open error and feedback culture and promotes, among other things, training and education of the Scrum Alliance.
The doors of our office in Berlin Kreuzberg are always open for you and our other hubs are happy to welcome you abroad as well. Additionally, you have the option of a 4-day work week.
Enjoy the international environment with offices in Oslo, Krakow, Berlin and Copenhagen and clients from all over Europe.
At Forte Digital, we offer 30 vacation days.
We'll support your Urban Sports Club membership.
Participation in social activities like trips, dinners and activities like golf, rock climbing, football and squash.
We encourage our employees to decide which charitable projects our company invests in and which causes we can support.
We own a very nice property in France at the disposal of all employees whether for workation or vacation purposes (yes, the pool is included)!
Curious to know more about us?
We are excited to get to know you and answer all of your questions. Feel free to contact us via email or fill out the application form including your CV.
Felder mit * müssen ausgefüllt werden