Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients. As Forte Digital Germanys Senior Product Owner you will manage the product roadmap, advise our clients and guide your team to deliver excellent digital solutions in time and budget.
You should be based in Berlin to join our Forte Team in Germany.
- Advising our clients, developing ideas and initiatives for their digital growth based on your up-to-date knowledge about innovative technologies (apps, software, AI, chatbots, big data etc.)
- Managing the client communication in every workstream of the business model and product development through agile coaching
- Owning the product roadmap and ensuring connected prioritization
- Translating client requirements into work packages and ensure goals and objectives are well understood by all team members
- Conduct tests for the developed hypotheses.
- Organize and run workshops with all stakeholders
- By using agile methods, you plan sprints, create, maintain and prioritize backlogs in Confluence & Jira, plan reviews, deadlines and retrospectives
- Oversee the development and the sprint cycles, evaluating progress at every stage.
- Enabling a culture of high performance and service delivery, including exemplary cross-team working and effective communication
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the market, analyze user figures and competitors
- Experience working with Scrum teams and the application of Agile techniques and practices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire colleagues and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High level of management skills and experience working in high-performing and fast-paced environments
- Ability to generate relationships with confidence, respect, empathy and trust.
- Extensive technical understanding within decoupled software architecture (headless CMS and REACT frontends) and substantial experience working with DXP platforms and eCommerce architectures
- Experience working with Confluence, Jira & Jira Service Desk, or Azure DevOps
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers, developers and exceptional people headquartered in Oslo. In collaboration with our clients, we design digital products and processes to enable existing businesses to the next level of success and digitalization. Influenced by our Norwegian origin, we adapted Scandinavian pragmatism in our daily way of work: short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies and a proactive, inclusive workforce – that is Forte Digital. We strive for long-term commitments in our client relationships and with our employees because we believe that engaged people are the key to trust and success. To support the individual development of our employees and colleagues, we offer various options to advance their skills, careers and to live an encouraging work culture.
You’ll be a part of an international digital consulting company, and a team of highly skilled people with a common desire to create the workplace of our dreams. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilizing deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
You’ll be part of a great team! We want all our colleagues to have a voice and we make decisions as a team. As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused growth, design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best solutions for our clients are in the driving seat.
You’ll meet a lot of passionate people who love to share and to learn from each other. We have several processes in place that ensure continuous and regular exchange between all knowledge hubs.
We are solution-oriented and pragmatic in our approach, with regard to both our methods and each other as well as in our collaboration with clients. Among the 350 Forte Digital employees in Scandinavia and Poland, we are a hub of over 30 specialists. Big enough to handle complex projects and small enough to be there for our customers quickly and non-bureaucratically.
We work with ambitious but stable clients that are looking for long-term engagements.
The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in different competency classes or in our Forte Academy but also in an agile team, which lives an open error and feedback culture and promotes, among other things, training and education of the Scrum Alliance.
The doors of our office in Berlin Kreuzberg are always open for you and our other hubs are happy to welcome you abroad as well. Additionally, you have the option of a 4-day work week.
Enjoy the international environment with offices in Oslo, Krakow, Berlin and Copenhagen and clients from all over Europe.
At Forte Digital, we offer 30 vacation days.
We'll support your Urban Sports Club membership.
Participation in social activities like trips, dinners and activities like golf, rock climbing, football and squash.
We encourage our employees to decide which charitable projects our company invests in and which causes we can support.
We own a very nice property in France at the disposal of all employees whether for workation or vacation purposes (yes, the pool is included)!
Curious to know more about us?
We are excited to get to know you and answer all of your questions. Feel free to contact us via email or fill out the application form including your CV.
Felder mit * müssen ausgefüllt werden