Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients. To strengthen our team we are looking for a Digital Platforms and eCommerce Applications Senior Product Owner (m,f,d) located in Berlin or working remotely.
Your job responsibilities:
- Customer management. You are the contact person for the workstreams of the business model, product development, product consulting & agile coaching, as well as for the development of the product roadmap (workshops) and the joint prioritization with the customers.
- Digital Growth. You develop ideas and initiatives for the digital growth of our customers. Together with the customer and our employees, you develop hypotheses that are then tested and - if successful - implemented.
- Ownership. You act as a mouthpiece for our customers and their digital products, translating their requirements into an understandable form for all our team members to work out and tailor into actionable work packages.
- Product Development. You make recommendations for optimizations and features of innovative technologies such as apps, software, AI, chatbots and Big Data, analyze user figures and deal with the market and competitors.
- Workflow Planning. Using agile methods, you plan sprints, create, maintain and prioritize backlogs in Confluence & Jira, plan review deadlines & retros, manage the project team and are responsible for quality assurance.
Your required skills:
Proven track record. With initial experience working in high-performing, cross-functional teams in fast-paced environments, you have a proven track record. This may come from experience as a Product Owner:in (for web applications and/or intranet solutions) or from customer management and development.
- Passion & Commitment. Even if you haven't had experience as a SCRUM Master, or with Agile methodologies, you are on fire for the topic and are always driven by a desire to learn.
- Tech know-how. You have extensive technical understanding within decoupled software architecture (headless CMS and REACT frontends) and substantial experience working with DXP platforms and eCommerce architectures. You will learn to implement digital products with the help of our software architects using Atlassian tools or Azure DevOps.
- Toolbox. Confluence, Jira & Jira Service Desk, or Azure DevOps are familiar to you and you have strong analytical skills and like to take initiative to get the ball rolling.
- Communication. You have a positive attitude in dealing with colleagues, customers and stakeholders and communicate on a native speaker level in German and you are fluent business English.
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers and developers (and everything in between!) headquartered in Oslo. Together with our clients, we design the digital products, processes and software systems they need to meet their customer needs and help them scale to the next level. True to our Norwegian influence, we live Scandinavian pragmatism through and through. Short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, an active, engaged and inclusive workforce - that's us. We strive for long-term commitments, not only in our customer relationships, but also in the life cycles of our employees. That's why we launched our Forte Academy, where we invest in our colleagues for the long term, empowering and encouraging them to build their competencies. We build relationships on talent, trust and commitment, which is why we offer our employees the option of flexible working hours by waiving core hours.
You’ll be a part of an international digital consulting company, and a team of highly skilled people with a common desire to create the workplace of our dreams. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilizing deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
You’ll be part of a great team! We want all our colleagues to have a voice and we make decisions as a team. As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused growth, design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best solutions for our clients are in the driving seat.
You’ll meet a lot of passionate people who love to share and to learn from each other. We have several processes in place that ensure continuous and regular exchange between all knowledge hubs.
We are solution-oriented and pragmatic in our approach, with regard to both our methods and each other as well as in our collaboration with clients. Among the 350 Forte Digital employees in Scandinavia and Poland, we are a hub of over 30 specialists. Big enough to handle complex projects and small enough to be there for our customers quickly and non-bureaucratically.
We work with ambitious but stable clients that are looking for long-term engagements.
The opportunity to develop personally and professionally in different competency classes or in our Forte Academy but also in an agile team, which lives an open error and feedback culture and promotes, among other things, training and education of the Scrum Alliance.
The doors of our office in Berlin Kreuzberg are always open for you and our other hubs are happy to welcome you abroad as well. Additionally, you have the option of a 4-day work week.
Enjoy the international environment with offices in Oslo, Krakow, Berlin and Copenhagen and clients from all over Europe.
At Forte Digital, we offer 30 vacation days.
We'll support your Urban Sports Club membership.
Participation in social activities like trips, dinners and activities like golf, rock climbing, football and squash.
We encourage our employees to decide which charitable projects our company invests in and which causes we can support.
We own a very nice property in France at the disposal of all employees whether for workation or vacation purposes (yes, the pool is included)!
Interested in learning more about Forte Digital?
We would love to hear from you if there is something here you find interesting. Reach out through email or send us an application with your resume.
Fields marked with * are required.