A future-ready and flexible e-commerce platform
Bildeler has strategically invested in renewing, improving, and streamlining its online store to be well-prepared in an increasingly competitive environment. With Forte Digital as a technology partner, the online store has built a forward-looking and flexible e-commerce platform.
For over 30 years, Bildeler.no has been engaged in importing and selling quality automotive parts at the lowest possible prices and has experienced rapid growth. To continue this development, Bildeler sought a scalable e-commerce solution designed for substantial expansion. The ambition is to build Norway's best store for automotive parts and prepare for international expansion and growth.
Together with Forte Digital, Bildeler has developed a scalable e-commerce solution with a particular focus on relevant content, the best user experiences, and high performance. A feature like searching by registration number to find the correct parts provides excellent guidance for users, reducing errors in orders and returns.
Bildeler has integrated its ERP system and Sanity Headless CMS, along with external payment solutions and logistics partners. This facilitates Bildeler's ability to quickly and efficiently develop and scale its online store in line with changing needs and various third-party solutions. Along with the integration of the robot warehouse, this enables Bildeler to deliver quickly and accurately to customers throughout Norway.
Bildeler's new e-commerce solution has, among other things, contributed to the website becoming 15 percent faster.
– We are satisfied with the technical solution, which is both flexible and prepares us well for the future. Our customers are more satisfied, and our website is even faster than before. We are also confident that we have the right expertise in Forte Digital."
Key values an e-commerce platform provides Bildeler:
- Scalable e-commerce solution
- Integration with ERP system
- Improved integration of external payment solutions and logistics partners
- Headless CMS with a focus on omnichannel
- Enhanced user experience